We provide clarity and direction for our clients’ financial goals, including wealth management, estate planning, legacy planning, charitable planning, and long-term care planning.
Whether it’s special compensation plans, qualified retirement plans, supplemental retirement plans, high-income disability insurance or specialized life insurance, we have unique solutions for unique people. How can we help you?
Our Products & Services
Since 1978, M Financial has built custom solutions for our clients with the top insurance companies. We have the right solution for you to provide liquidity, stability, or to accomplish other varied and complex goals.
Private Placement Life Insurance
Private Placement Life Insurance (PPLI) has been around for some time but is becoming the strategy of choice among affluent investors seeking potentially higher returns and alternative, often non-correlated, investments and wishing to avoid the equally super-sized tax bite. In the present tax climate, it is even more of a priority.
What is Private Placement Life Insurance?
Private Placement Life Insurance (PPLI) seeks to maximize the account values in the policy and typically has a lower level of death benefit. Structured like a Variable Universal Life policy, the premiums are flexible, yet most investors fund the PPLI to the maximum allowable premium. Since it is a life insurance policy, it does have fees associated with it, although these are typically substantially lower than “off the shelf” contracts.
Our clients purchase PPLI because they can customize the investments in their subaccounts, choosing from a wide variety of traditional and non-traditional asset classes. As with any complex investment, due diligence and proper planning is important. We work with our clients and their investment team to design a custom PPLI that fits their needs. Of course, the tax advantages are significant, which is a large part of the appeal of PPLI.
A properly structured PPLI has many advantages and your advisor at Mack Financial is here to help you make the choices best for you and your family.
Whether it’s a qualified plan like an IRA, 401(k), or other tax advantaged plan, we ensure your retirement plan is priced fairly and efficiently, capturing competitive investment returns, and meeting your retirement needs and your participants’ needs.
Our goals-based wealth management investment philosophy is based on these beliefs:
- Market prices are the best estimate of current value,
- Risk and return are related,
- Investors should be compensated for risk.
While asset class investing strategies are appropriate for most situations, there are instances in which active management is appropriate. When that is the case, we believe access to elite managers is critical.
For over 35 years, the driving principles of our Wealth Management program are:
Holistic, goals-based planning fuels sustainability
- We recognize you have a unique set of goals in life and a pool of resources that, when aligned with our sophisticated wealth management program, can help you achieve your goals.
Using an asset – liability matching framework allows M Wealth to optimize your assets towards achieving your long-term life goals and family mission.
Cultivate deep relationships with select investment managers
- Through our network of industry contacts and the combined market strength of M Financial, M Wealth has built relationships with a number of the nation's leading investment management companies to achieve economies of scale.
- We use an open architecture platform and are not restricted to prescribed products or services. With a commitment to independence, M Wealth employs a platform where its only compensation is a fully disclosed and transparent quarterly advisory fee.
Be efficient, especially with cost and turnover
- Minimizing tax and investment management expenses allows for cost-efficient access to market return. Where possible, institutionally priced products are used to leverage economies of scale.
M Wealth's discipline in adhering to these principles remains critical to our long-term success. Our sole motivation is to help clients achieve their life goals, regardless of market performance. How can we help you?